With loads of us still knee deep in The Division 2‘s super addictive looter shooter, most will be happy to hear that Tidal Basin, the first post-launch update for The Division 2 is available today on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Tidal Basin is part of “Invasion: Battle for D.C.”, the first free post-launch update that includes upcoming releases of “Operation Dark Hours”, the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division, and a brand new Specialization.
Invasion: Battle for D.C. boasts the following additions to the base game content:
- A new stronghold held by the Black Tusk Faction. Tidal Basin is now home to some of the most powerful enemies in the game, and they’re not going down easy
- World Tier 5 and unlock the possibility to obtain gear scores 450-500
- New Heroic difficulty setting
- At World Tier 5, weekly invasions will be introduced with the Black Tusk taking control over selected main missions and strongholds in the city
- Two new exotic weapons Pestilence and Nemesis as well as three new gear sets: True Patriot, Hardwired and Ongoing Directive
- New PVP map called Fort McNair
- Operation Dark Hours is the toughest of all challenges: an 8- player raid that will test the teamwork of the most experienced agents, coming 25th April
Go forth and pew pew agents!